Advanced Survival Skills Camp (18+)
Primitive advanced survival skills: backpacking, pioneer living, disaster preparedness, living off the grid, etc. This program focuses on the psychology of the survival ordeal or lost person situation. For adults 18+.
A 7 day wilderness adventure including 2 days at our Kargus Lake cabin site
- Backpacking / camping
- advanced shelter construction
- primitive / advanced survival skills
- GPS and orienteering
- foraging for food
- panic avoidance and crisis management
- 2 days / nights at the cabin site
- 2 days backpacking and campouts
- 2 days survival simulation experience
- meal provisions
- survival manual / DVD
- outfitting if needed
Kargus Lake Wilderness Experience Camp for Teens
"Survival Skills, Outdoor Adventure and Challenge"
Located at the WSC Survival School's scenic / rustic 334-acre wilderness lodge in historic Quaderville / Palmer Rapids region northeast of Bancroft
5 days of Outdoor Adventures, Real Wilderness, Fun, Personal Growth and Team Building!
- Backpacking Out-Trip to Kargus Mountain, 1 night
- Survival Skills and 1 night in a lean-to
- Base Camping at Rustic Cabins, 1 night
- Remote tenting night at Second Kargus Lake Crown Lands site
- Nature Lore and Environmental Awareness
- Camp Fire Cookouts
- Orienteering and GPS adventure
Olympia Sports Camp Survival Camp
An introduction to outdoor survival skills for teens aged 14 - 18. Campers will learn about:
- Survival Skills 101 survival preparedness
- Camping skills
- Bug-out kits
- Survival game plan - plane crash "case study"
- Hiking for wild edibles and medicinal plants
- Emergency shelter building
- Fire construction by flint, fire by friction and batteries
Interested in attending Olympia for Survival Camp? Register Now!