Outdoor Survival & Disaster Prep (Marble Lake Lodge, Cloyne)
November 10 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$29
This introduction to survival skills and preparedness is a must for anyone, such as hikers, canoeists, hunters, fisher persons and outdoor leads/camp staffs, who ventures into the great outdoors.
The format and duration of the program will vary based on the site or vendor.
Families welcome, kids over 7 years.
Cabin rentals are available for an extra $79 / night.
- Proper gear/clothing/footwear
- Shelter-building and fire-building
- Signalling for help
- Setting snares and foraging for food
- Map and compass basics
- Being prepared at home and cottage
- The “what if?” priority survival skills